Monday, December 7, 2009

Completely pointless...

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! You can email me your answers :-) ilovetecuaco@hotmail.com

1. What is your occupation? I am a Nurse

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks if I can help it...

3. What are you listening to right now? Meaghan Smith

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Deer Sausage, Yams, corn and brown rice :-)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Teal

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Dad

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her with all my heart <3

9. How old are you today? 29 for 37 more days!!

10. Favorite drink? Hmm.. In Guatemala: Liquado de Banano con leche, Canada: Chai latte

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't really enjoy watching sports... although I did thoroughly enjoyed the canuck game I saw live :-)

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes

13. Pets? I have had several dogs and cats over the years..my last pet was a cat (and the only one since living on my own) Her name was Tigger. I trained her from a kitten and she was awesome, travelled great in the car with me :-) She got into some poison when she was 2, summer of 2008, and I had to have her put down. Horrible!

14. Favorite food? Sushi

15. What was the last movie you watched? Living Proof (very emotional!)

16. Ever been out of the Country? Of course!! As often as I can!

17. What do you do to vent anger? Phone a friend, pray, walk...

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't recall

19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Definatley spring! means summer is on the way!!

20. Hugs or kisses? Depends who it's from...

21. Cherries or Blueberries? Oh, tough one. If rasberry was listed, I would have definatley picked it first... blueberries I think..

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, of course!

25. Living arrangements? Not ideal

26. When was the last time you cried? This morning

27. What is on the floor of your closet? scrapbooking material, a hamper, and shoes

29. What did you do last night? I was across the border in Sandpoint with a friend, then I was online chatting with friends

30. Favorite smells? Freshly mowed lawn, the ocean, baking bread, subtle colonge on a man, coconut creams, roasting nuts (in New York)...

31. What inspires you? Reading stories of great people, missionaries...

32. What are you afraid of? Heights (although it is getting better..)

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Silly question... mushroom burgers! :-)

34. Favorite dog breed? That I have had? Saint Bernard

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 or 4

36. How many years at your current job? 1 1/2 years

37. Favorite day of the week? Don't have one

38. How many states have you lived in? I have only lived in 2. New Jersey and New Hampshire

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Been a passenger, but not a driver

No comments:

Post a Comment